Saturday 20 December 2008

Lynda's book choices

Hi
I'm aiming to read 10 books for this challenge:

Not Scarlet But Gold by Malcolm Saville (if I can find a copy)
Red Shift by Alan Garner
The Dark Is Rising ( by Susan Cooper
The Owl Service by Alan Garner
Green Eggs and Ham ( by Dr. Seuss (I loved this as a child and still have it on my shelves)
Mary Jones and Her Bible by Mary Carter
Little Women by Louisa M Alcott
The Tale of Peter Rabbit ( by Beatrix Potter
a Secret Seven book by Enid Blyton
a Famous Five book by Enid Blyton

I'll be starting with The Dark is Rising on the 21st December - as it takes place over winter solstice and Christmas.

I'm really looking forward to reliving some of my childhood reading memories!

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea. I loved Green Eggs and Ham too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I also have Peter Rabbit on my list! I loved that book.

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete