Tuesday 30 December 2008

Margot's List

I love children's books and so had a hard time narrowing down my list. I'm committing to the following books:
  1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  2. Homer Price by Robert McCloskey
  3. On The Banks of Plum Creek by Loura Ingalls Wilder
  4. The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
  5. Heidi by Johanna Spyri
  6. One of The Bobbsey Twins books  
  7. Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski
  8. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
  9. Make Way For Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
  10. Blueberries For Sal by Robert McCloskey
  11. Twenty One Balloons by William Pene du Bois
I'll post my reviews as soon as I complete them. Come visit me in the meantime. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Little Women. I'd forgotten about Heidi - i must search that one out to read ;0)

    ReplyDelete