Thursday 1 January 2009

Brittanie's List

My List:
* The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (one of my all time favorite books ever)
* A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
* Face-Off by L. E. Blair (A Girl Talk Novel)
* Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
* Sarah, Plain and Tall by Sarah MacLachlan
* Kristy's Great Idea by Ann M. Martin (the first in the Babysitter's Club Series)
* Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
* Little Men by Louisa May Alcott
* Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott
* Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott
* Heidi by Johanna Spyri

Hopefully I will finish all these books. I am signed up for quite a few other challenges too. My blog is www.abookloverforever.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Love these choices. enjoy your reading ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list. We have some of the same books on our lists so it will be fun to read now we both re-read them.

    ReplyDelete