Saturday 3 January 2009

MARY BETH'S LIST

I'm going to post my list now because I keep adding to it and I am taking part in 12 other challenges this year so there has to be a stopping point somewhere. However, it's very difficult for me to pass up re-reading some of these books, so the list may grow in the future. Here is my list, to date:



1. The River at Green Knowe by LM Boston

2. Two Little Women by Carolyn Wells

3. The Happy Hollisters at Lizard Cove by Jerry West

4. Marjorie at Seacote by Carolyn Wells

5. Either Jack and Jill or Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott (or maybe both)

6. Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and at least one of the Oz books are wandering through the back of my mind. Not to mention The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Edwards and The Princess and the Goblin. Seriously, I need to stop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh... A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is one of my very favorites! What a beautiful story AND movie. Normally, I don't care for movies but this one was special.

    ReplyDelete